LetsGoDigital has details on the AstroScope 9350NIKS-3PRO, a adapter that sits in-between your Nikon Digital SLR and any of your lenses; automatically making them night-vision capable. Very neat!
"In wide use with military organizations around the world, AstroScope’s battle field-proven design utilizes a state-of-the-art third generation image intensifier tube, with built-in technology designed to reduce halos and blooming effects. The image intensifier draws minimal power directly from the host-camera because it is only energized when the shutter button is depressed, protecting the unit from bright light sources. Measuring 5.0” (128 mm) in length, with a maximum diameter of 2.7” (68 mm) and weighing 22.8 oz (646 g) the AstroScope is the premier choice for professional photographers and enthusiasts who want to explore the world of nighttime photography."
AstroScope 9350NIKS-3PRO - Night vision camera Adapter
- Use High Performance Nikon Lenses and Retain Lens Functions
- No Back Focus Adjustment Required
- No Vignetting on Most Platforms
- User-Friendly, Rugged Design-Installs in Under 10 Seconds
- Powered Directly by Camera
- Cost Saving Interchangeable Gen 3 PRO Central Intensifier Unit